My younger brother and I, but don’t let the smiles fool you.
We were supposed to take a picture for my grandma’s birthday and it took my mother 15 minutes to make us stand straight next to each other without bugging and teasing. She may or may not threatened us like this “You, both. Stop! Don’t move, don’t touch, just smile. Or… you’re walking home. Alone.” (we were 4 miles away from home). And that’s the result. LoL
And if you still want to know some random things about me, there you go:
- 17 years old.
- Book warm.
- Writer (At least trying to be one)
- In love with the sea.
- Mountain lover.
- Great cooker.
- 5’8.5” tall.
- Coffee addict.
- Tea lover.
- I played baskett for two years, then I choose volleyball.
- My favorite colors are purple and sky blue.
- I had a kitten when I was 4, then I had a dog when I was 7, huge aquarium with more than 100 fishes when I was 10-12 and now my mom doesn’t let me have a dog. And I want one. Really, really bad.
- Really sarcastic and ironic personality and because of that people around me think I’m mean.
- Theather lover. I’m trying to go at least once a month.
- I’ve watched more than 400 movies, I don’t have a favorite.
- I’m trying to make a personal record - “How many books I could read.” (Don’t have a favorite as well)
- I really love my friends and family.
- I have two more years before university but I still don’t know what I want to study.
- I want to live somewhere away from here.
- Can’t wait to make my first tattoo.
- I’m going to adopt a African-American baby from Ethiopia or Kenya.
- I love ice cream.
- I worry way too much about what other people think.
- I don’t know how to keep my mouth shut and that gets me into troubles sometimes.
- I don’t have a bad temper, people just don’t understands me.
- I’m learning Photoshop CS6 right now. (why it’s so hard?!?!)
- I watch way too much TV.
- I’m a multifandom mess.
- Can’t live without music, but sometimes I like to just sit in quiet.
- Always open for talking.
- I love making new friends.
And now, if I haven’t bored you to death with myself, here are the things you could see on my blog.
- The Vampire Diaries
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Pretty Little Liars
- Criminal Minds
- How I Met Your Mother
- The Secret Life Of The American Teenager
- Bones (I haven’t watch season 8, I’m planning on doing it)
- One Tree Hill
- Does Disney shows count?
- And some Bulgarian series.
- Florence And The Machine
- Lana Del Rey
- Ed Sheeran
- Imagine Dragons
- The Fray
- The XX
- And many, many others
- The Hunger Games trilogy
- (Jennifer Lawrence’s Filmography)
- For Lovers Only
- Pitch Perfect
- SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK
- The Avengers (the derivatives)
- The perks of being a wallflower
- Life as we know it
- Basically every movie Emma Stone is in.
- Every movie based on Nicholas Sparks’ novel.
- Horror movies. (I love them)
- Romantic dramas is my genre.
- JENNIFER LAWRENCE IS MY QUEEN.
- STANA KATIC IS MY INSPIRATION.
- Emma Stone
- Mila Kunis
- Angelina Jolie
- Nina Dobrev
- Shailene Woodley
- Sophia Bush
- AJ Cook
- Elizabeth Banks
- Ellen Pompeo
- Emma Watson
- Nathan Fillion
- Josh Duhamel
- Bradley Cooper
- Ian Somerhalder
- Joseph Morgan
- Robert Downey Jr.
- Cam Gigandet
- Stanley Tucci
- I’m sure I’ve missed some flawless people I’m obsessed with, but I hope they’ll forgive me, I still love them. lol
One inspirational quote for the end:
“My spirit. This is a new thought. I’m not sure exactly what it means, but it suggests I’m a fighter. In a sort of brave way. It’s not as if I’m never friendly. Okay, maybe I don’t go around loving everybody I meet, maybe my smiles are hard to come by, but i do care for some people.”
- Katniss Everdeen, The Hunger Games
That’s all I think. I hope I didn’t lose your time and you had some good time here on my blog. I hope you’ll talk to me, maybe?
Soon, I’m going to do a “To do list” so, ‘till next time then?